dbz rpg
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
dbz rpg

this is a dragonball-z site also knowen as DBZ and it is 500 years afther the normal story line

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

learning moves/traning rules

Go down 
AuthorMessage
king dawn
Admin
king dawn

Number of posts : 98
ki level : 10,000
Registration date : 2009-03-02

Character sheet
health:
learning moves/traning rules Left_bar_bleue5000/5000learning moves/traning rules Empty_bar_bleue  (5000/5000)
ki:
learning moves/traning rules Left_bar_bleue10000/10000learning moves/traning rules Empty_bar_bleue  (10000/10000)
moves:

learning moves/traning rules Empty
PostSubject: learning moves/traning rules   learning moves/traning rules Icon_minitimeTue Mar 03, 2009 8:03 pm

ok i made this one because i dont want people saying they got this they got that with out training so i am going to add a group which is called teachers where people are in this group ask them to teach you stuff the only moves you got is the ones that are allready in your move list so plzzz dont add anything else without training cuz if you do im just going to lock your permission with the move list and make a topic which is "UPDATES" where you post in there what you want to add to the list and also dont just go and make a topic for training and say "i focus my ki and i send it above my head while i make a spirt bomb" plzzz dont do that that is stupid and too god-moddish.
Back to top Go down
https://dragonball-z-rpg.rpg-board.net

learning moves/traning rules
Page 1 of 1