dbz rpg
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
dbz rpg

this is a dragonball-z site also knowen as DBZ and it is 500 years afther the normal story line

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

site rules

Go down 
AuthorMessage
king dawn
Admin
king dawn

Number of posts : 98
ki level : 10,000
Registration date : 2009-03-02

Character sheet
health:
site rules Left_bar_bleue5000/5000site rules Empty_bar_bleue  (5000/5000)
ki:
site rules Left_bar_bleue10000/10000site rules Empty_bar_bleue  (10000/10000)
moves:

site rules Empty
PostSubject: site rules   site rules Icon_minitimeTue Mar 03, 2009 7:58 pm

1. NO FOUL LANGUAGE IS TO BE USED.
2. You are to use colour () or quotation marks(" ") to show speech, italics to show thoughts, and regular text for actions.
3. While we do not condone doing a million actions in a single post, paragraph form RPing is much appreciated and wanted. In the middle of battle, a highly detailed paragraph post will always have a 99% of defeating the single sentence low detailed post.
I.E: future dawn shoot a ki blast at _____ head.
VS
future dawn looked to the side and saw _____ standing there he then looked harder and had seen _____ rase his hand to shoot a ki blast while future dawn had no reason to fight he shoot a ki blast with a strong hand as the ki blast went stright towards ____ with no weak spots in that ki blast

4. While 3rd person usually makes your RPing more descriptive and easier to understand, both 3rd person and 1st person views are allowed.
5.NO GOD-MODDING.
6.respect admins.
7.THIS ONE IS BIG DO NOT ASK FOR SPOTS [EXAMPLE: CAN I BE A ADMIN CAN I BE A MOD CAN I BE THE SAYINS LEADER ] just wait untill future dawn gives you a spot as something like that or asks you

Failure to abide by these rules will most likely result in just a warning. Constant ignorance to this Law will result in an hour up to a 3 day ban.
Back to top Go down
https://dragonball-z-rpg.rpg-board.net

site rules
Page 1 of 1